Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spring Cleaning 2014: Preperation



Well its that time of year again! Whoo Hoo!

OK, so the sarcasm is laid on pretty thick there. I hate to spring clean. But I do love the feeling I get when I'm done. The house always feels so nice and it is just a great start to a new year.

In years past, I have gone to some of the blogs I follow and desperately tried to keep up with them as they worked through their "Spring Cleaning Series". It usually ended up in frustration and half finished tasks. So this year, I decided to do a series of my own....for Mom's/Wives & Women like me...disorganized, preoccupied and very unmotivated.

I am going to attempt to engage my family in the process. We are going to tackle the inside and outside of the house. Including pressure washing, porch organization, wall washing, cabinet cleaning, and decluttering. Also as a part of the process, we will be hanging pictures (yes...I have a million family photos ready to hang since Kalynn was born, that are still sitting there waiting for frames).

This will definitely be an adventure! With Baby in tow----Here we go!

I will include printables, suggestions, tips and tricks. And probably a question or two for you!!! So follow along...interact and lets get cleaning!


Keep Checking for new updates. Printables will be available soon!

Do you have a spring cleaning schedule? Favorite supplies? A method that works for you? Let us know...we all benefit from the knowledge of others!


No comments:

Post a Comment