Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Books on a Budget

As much as I love reading, I have found that it can become quite the expensive hobby. If I had to guess, I have probably spent close to $2000 in books throughout my married life. Of course, I have found ways to minimize costs, used books, new/unknown authors, searching out the "Free" books.

Some of the free books have been AMAZING, some of average rating. The nice thing about the free books, is that it opens you up to new authors and genres that you may not have chosen had you not been limited. This has been proven beneficial to me, because I have found new authors that I absolutely love!

Both Barnes & Nobel and Amazon have free books. I have never used Google Books or Apple Products but I'm sure they do as well. Of late, I have been introduced to a phenomenal website called Book Bub. This wonderful website offers books for $2.99 or less. Many of them from best selling authors that are offering limited time discounts to promote their books! To be honest, most of the books are free or $.99. I have been visiting this site daily and have only seen 2 books listed at $2.99. Book Bub even offers entire book series for free!!

With Book Bub, you only need a free login. Requiring only an email, username and password. You will receive daily emails with the new listings. You can choose your favorite genres and at anytime, search out a specific genre. Book Bub also offers books in a variety of e-reader formats. So you can use the e-reader of your choice!!!

I am really excited about this website, and hope you take the time to check it out!!! Later this week, I will be offering a giveaway in association with this post!



No comments:

Post a Comment