Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Does this job come with on the job training?

I am the first to admit that I am domestically challenged...I appall doing the dishes, laundry and I can never sort out our differences, and I swear my house is constantly attacking me with a barrage of clutter and monotonous messes.Some days I could really believe that my house is alive and literally breeding messes!

I have a classic case of "Household ADD" I always intend to do much more than I actually get accomplished. Managing to get distracted by the littlest things...usually small curly haired brunettes (they're so cute!).

After being home every day for the last month or so, I have come to understand 2 undeniable truths:

1) Laundry will never be caught up

2) Dishes appear out of no where

I thought I was going to be oh so smart and would dedicate certain days for each person's laundry. HA! I found that no matter how hard I try...there are always clothes left over in either the washer, dryer or both. So the required "re-wash" and "fluff". I cant tell you how many days I have re-fluffed a load more than once before I every actually got a chance to fold it.

I have also had to come to grips with the fact that dishes appear and disappear at will. Why is it that this never happened when I was working???

Don't get me wrong...I absolutely LOVE being home. And in general, I don't really mind the daily work...but like all "new jobs", it seems as though I need a bit of re-training. I think I need a tutor! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment