Saturday, July 7, 2012

Family Meetings

I don't know about you......
But our small family of 3 can get a little out of sorts!

Ok......a little doesn't quite cover it. Its more like chaos and carnage take over and the house, our schedules and our stress levels begin to show the after affects of what most would consider a war torn area. When in fact, its just our life.

Ive gotten to the point where I just cant take it anymore...I've have tried talking to them casually, but of course, there are distractions and lets face it.........no one wants to hear (you need to clean up, you need to be home, you need to stop wasting food, blah, blah, blah)

So I have done a little research and have decided that we are going to start having monthly family meetings. I think the beginning of the month would be best, and to suit our family needs, we have decided on the first Sunday of each month. 



I am still in the process of researching and developing this process. So below, I will put some of the resources that I have found and liked. Tomorrow, I will post the results of the family meeting and what I found worked and did not work.







No comments:

Post a Comment