Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Menu Planning

Thanks to one of my favorite blogs, I have been trying to plan a menu for each week. This has helped me considerably with my weight loss goals, as well as keeping us financially on track. I try to look ahead at the week and see what we have planned, and set up a menu that will anticipate what I have to look forward too. This week, John has Monday off, and We both will have Wednesday off for the 4th of July. I am also short staffed at work, and it is vegetable season, so my boss (Grandma) will be running in and out of the store to gather this years veggies for canning/freezing. The weather will also be VERY hot....so this week, I want to find some simple easy and light meals.


Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com



Monday:           Grilled Steak with Fresh Corn Salad

















Tuesday:           Turkey Caesar Wraps

















Wednesday:     Apricot-Basted Pork Satay w/ Grilled Fruit











Thursday:         Peanut Chicken Wraps















Friday:             Grilled Chicken Salad w/ Mozzarella Cheese
















Saturday:          Roast Beef and Provolone                                                                       Cheese Wraps













Sunday:            Grilled Apple Chicken






No comments:

Post a Comment