Friday, July 27, 2012

Stress..........

I apologize for the lack of postings these last 2 weeks. I have been in the process of re-organizing some things.

I have been struggling to manage our home, family and work all at once over the last year. My anxiety has ramped itself up high enough, that I have had to seek outside help to manage it. I do pretty "OK" most days, but lately, its been getting to me. The house is always a mess, I can never find enough time to get it "right". My lack of organization is causing paperwork to pile up, deadlines to be missed and my sanity to go right out the window!

It is because of this that my husband and I have decided that I am going to reduce my work hours to 4 days a week, instead of my regular 5. This will give me 1 day in the middle of the week, when my daughter is at daycare, to work on some much needed tasks around the house.

This Wednesday, I worked on the website that I maintain for a rodeo association, did 6 loads of laundry, picked up the living room and kitchen, ran a load of dishes, and cleaned up my daughter's bedroom.

So far, it has made me feel a lot better this week. It is Friday, and the house is still cleaned up from Wednesday......this is an amazing feat! Usually, by Friday, the house is such a mess, that I dread getting up on Saturday.

I will be posting some ideas for some of our home projects that I will begin working on to reduce clutter and organize the house a little bit better soon. I will also list my organizing resources.......

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment