Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weekly Reading 1/29/13




What are you reading this week? 

Please share with us what you are currently reading this week.
This will give us a chance to see new works, 
authors and book series that might interest us.


I have finished the Netherworld. I was a little disappointed in this book. I have found that the series seems to be falling apart as the books continue. What started as a wonderfully written novel, seems to be stretched to its max the further you get into the series.

To give the author the benefit of the doubt, I will read the final book, beginning this week. "Seirs", I am hoping for a big ending. As I have been progressively disappointed in the characters. 

I will give a full series review once I finish this final book. 




I am also reading Bob Harper's 
"Are You Ready: To Take Charge, Loose Wight, Get in Shape and Change Your Life Forever"

Going along with one of my New Year's Goals, I am hoping to find a way to keep my momentum going this year and get on the right path towards healthier living!

I will give a full review of this book once I am finished!






What are you reading this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment