Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The "Ultimate" Mom: Wish 100 Upon A Star List



In last week's chapter, I had to come up with a list of 100 things that I want, want to accomplish, or do for myself. This was a really difficult task for me. I only got about a 1/4 of the way and ran out of ideas. So we will have to call this a work in progress (wink wink).

Here we go......


  1. Pay off old debt
  2. Be a stay at home Mom
  3. Get a cross-over (I really need a new car, not John's truck. It works but its not "mine")
  4. Learn to speak Spanish better
  5. Go on a cruise
  6. See the Mayan ruins
  7. See the Great Pyramids of Egypt
  8. See the Roman ruins
  9. See the Sistine Chapel
  10. Go to Hawaii
  11. Swim with Dolphins
  12. Buy more land
  13. Learn to pain in acrylic
  14. Learn Latin Dance
  15. Have a library room in my house
  16. Write and publish a children's book
  17. Build my dream house
  18. Learn how to draw portraits (I can do animals, but not people)
  19. Own a book shop (I would love to have a book store like in the movie "You've Got Mail")
  20. See a Broadway show in New York
  21. Go to a concert (That's right...I'm 30 years old and never been to a concert)
  22. Learn to rope better
  23. Get another horse
  24. See the northern lights
  25. Go to Germany to see the old concentration camps
  26. Walk an Italian vineyard (Id would be great if it overlooked the ocean)
  27. Stay in an English Cottage
  28. Go to Ireland
  29. Spend a week at the beach with my Best Friend drinking "Umbrella Drinks" (we always said we would)
  30. Replace the carpet in my house with floating hard surface flooring
  31. Paint the whole house (inside)
  32. Refinish my Kitchen
  33. Add Cabinets to Laundry Room
  34. Get Stand-up Washer/Dryer (high capacity, so I don't have to wash SOOOOOOO many loads each week)
  35. Re-build Dog Pens out back (I want my babies living in luxury out there!)
  36. Expand Horse Pasture and add a nice barn
  37. Have a coffee bar in my bedroom (OMG I WOULD JUST DIE!)
  38. Get all of my family pictures from the years hung on the walls
  39. Finish my wedding album! (Ive been working on it for 7 years and still haven't finished it)
  40. Build a Garage


I obviously have more dreams than money, lol. But I have YEARS to accomplish these goals :)
Do you have a Wish 100 list? What are some of your goals???


No comments:

Post a Comment