Monday, October 8, 2012

Catching Up

It has been quite some time since my last post. I apologize for being gone for so long. I hope everyone had a wonderful summer!!

It has been a very busy and strenuous summer for us. Schedules have been full and chaotic  but have finally calmed down.

My daughter turned 5 years old earlier this month...I can not beleive it has already been 5 years! She has been such a wonderful part of our lives, and we are so blessed to have such an amazing little person as a part of our lives!

We got another dog...........YES! ANOTHER ONE! We now have ...count them....SIX! But, the new addition was an unexpected blessing. She is so sweet, and a complete "Momma's Girl". She is my reading buddy.....she curls up in my lap and reads with me on the back porch.


What have you been doing this summer? Any projects, events, books or special stories to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment